Thursday, October 28, 2010

We can't jump in the fountain today

I know, at first glance, this probably doesn't sound so bad, so let me explain.

I took the boys to the mall on a mission to find footed pajamas that would fit the 3 year old (who has already outgrown his size 4 pjs).  We went to a mall we don't usually go to so the kids had never seen the fountains there.  The 3 year old got very excited as we looked down on the fountains from the second floor.  Then, as we walked into Gymboree, he said "We should jump in there today!".  You know my reply.  I didn't think anything of it until I heard the store clerk giggling at us.  After we failed to find footed pajamas, she said goodbye and reminded us not to jump in the fountain.

At least I wasn't talking to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment