Thursday, October 14, 2010

Is that lipstick?

There was a brief moment of silence.  If you have kids (especially boys), you know that sound...and it scares you.

I heard that sound - or rather the absence of sound - this morning while my boys were playing.  I had called my mother to see how she was feeling after taking a tumble down some stairs earlier in the week (which is another story entirely and not mine to share).  My boys had seized that opportunity to get my purse, pull out all my credit cards and lipstick.  It wasn't until my 3 year old said "I want to look in the mirror" that I realized what had been going on.

Fortunately, I don't own dark lipstick, so the damage wasn't too bad.  And, I've been reminded as to why I usually leave my purse in the car.  I'm also accepting lipstick stain removal tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment