Thursday, December 2, 2010

I think we should do Christmas Cards

I love getting cards.  I love people having our cards.  I intensely dislike going through the process of finding pictures, ordering cards, addressing and mailing said cards.  I thought I would use the excuse of trying to be "greener" to get out of it completely and just send electronic greetings, but then remembered that we have some friends and family who just aren't very computer/internet savvy and some people who only get pictures of us when I send cards, so I decided to go ahead again this year.

I'm still attempting to be "greener" and not send as many as in past years, so if you do the internet...here you go!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly, Love the Christmas cards.
    Thanks for your comment today on Family Volley. It was so fun to read how you and your husband have "come to an agreement". Those conversations can get really loooonnnngggg. Yikes.

    Last week I actually scheduled a post about the elf on the shelf. So great to hear that it has worked at your house. It is so much fun.
    Happy Holidays
    Heather

    ReplyDelete